How to book your Newborn Session:
Because we don’t know exactly when your little one will make their debut, by reserving your due date, you are reserving a spot in my calendar (not the actual date of the session). This saves your baby a spot on my calendar so that if your baby arrives early or late, it’s okay…. your spot is safely reserved in my calendar no matter when your little one arrives. I only accept a limited number of due dates per week to insure I will maintain flexibility for each baby’s unique arrival.
My calendar is consistently filling 3-4 months in advance. It is recommended to secure your Newborn Photographer once you enter your Second Trimester. To provide my clients with the utmost attention and quality, I do not over-book my schedule. Rarely I am able to work it in, so please contact me directly if you’re booking any session within the 1-2 next months.
- On the calendar below, choose the MONDAY that corresponds with the week of your due date and choose ANY TIME SLOT AVAILABLE.
- Weeks are defined as Sunday-Saturday.
- For example: if your due date falls on a Sunday, pick the following MONDAY; if your due date falls on a Saturday, pick the MONDAY prior.
- The TIME SLOT you pick has nothing to do with actually scheduling your newborn session, you are simply reserving your due date week with me.
- DO NOT book this option if your baby has already been born. Contact the studio directly to check our availability if baby has already been born.
- Please click here to see examples of what each option looks like.
- For more information on each session type, please click here
- If the MONDAY that coordinates with your DUE DATE is NOT available, then we are completely booked for due dates that week. We sometimes have last minute openings, so the best thing to do is contact us as soon as you can to see if we have any open spots for a session.
- MATERNITY & NEWBORN PACKAGE CLIENTS: If you are booking both a Newborn Collection and a Maternity Collection click the Redeem Coupon button and enter your unique coupon code that was emailed to you to waive the fee.