Haley Grant Photography offers custom child photography in Austin and surrounding areas. Most sessions are done in Haley’s studio which is located in Cedar Park. The studio is great for children 2 years old or younger. You also have the option to do an outdoor milestone session.
Haley’s child photography is often described as fun and full of personality. With each session the goal is to capture your child’s unique personality. Children grow up so quickly! It’s important to capture each stage of their life.
Milestone sessions include print rights to your edited images (20+) delivered via online gallery and USB drive. Haley offers both In-Studio and On-Location milestone sessions. Here is a little bit of additional info on each session type:
In Studio Milestone Session – Haley provides props, buckets, wraps, furs, and has various outfits for baby to wear during their session. In-Studio Milestone Sessions are held in the morning around 11:30 am, but can be flexible if nap-time conflicts. They include 3-4 outfits/set-ups. It’s recommended that at least one of these outfits is a naked baby set-up (there are diaper covers in the studio for this). You are also welcome to do a family picture and/or a sibling picture during a milestone session as an optional add-on.
On-Location Milestone Session – On-Location Milestone Sessions are offered during dusk hours, just before sunset where we take advantage of the gorgeous glowing light. The session includes optional use of one bucket or basket upon request. You are also welcome to do a family picture and/or a sibling picture during a milestone session as an optional add-on.
Most of the time, clients choose to capture their little ones at different milestones in their life. Here are the different milestones that Haley recommends for pictures:
- Newborn – Session done within the first 14 days of your baby’s life.
- 4 Months – At this point your baby is probably holding up their head on their own. You will get some beautiful smiles and we will have some tummy time fun.
- 7 Months – At this point your baby is probably sitting up pretty well. If your child isn’t yet sitting on their own I recommend waiting on this session until they are. At this age they will actively engage and are sure to give lots of smiles and show off their unique personality.
- 12 Months – It’s time for a cake smash session! Haley takes great pride in doing custom cake smash sessions for her one-year-old clients.
- Toddler – Toddlers from 12-24 months are doing all sorts of activities at this stage! This is a fun time to capture them walking, laughing, and just being silly.
Haley offers a number of grow-with-me packages that bundle 2 – 5 sessions throughout your baby’s first year. Be sure to contact Haley for more information on this.
For more information about pricing click the investment tab above.
Weekend dates are limited. If you are interested in booking a weekend, it is recommended that you book roughly 6 months in advance. If however, a weekday works for your schedule, it is recommended that you book 2-3 months in advance.